Welcome to Dog Republic Dog Training and Behavior Modification provided by Dog Republic company! We are a dog training and behavior modification school and an online video service that provides our members with access to pet industry educational resources streamed over the Internet to computers and other mobile devices.
Before accessing and using the Dog Republic Website, please read these Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between Dog Republic and you. by using, visiting, or browsing the Dog Republic Website, you accept and agree to these Terms of Service and affirm that you are able and legally competent to do so.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE DOG REPUBLIC WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service
The Dog Republic service is provided by Dog Republic company, an organization committed to excellence, integrity, and your privacy.
2. Changes to Terms of Service.
Your continued use of the Dog Republic Website constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms. The amended Terms supersede all previous versions of the Terms. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms any time you access or use the Dog Republic Website and to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
4. Communication Preferences.
By using the Dog Republic service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Dog Republic relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Dog Republic service, or in the «Your Account» page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Dog Republic. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Dog Republic features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods.
5. Dog Republic Website services.
6. Hold Harmless Agreement
I understand that working with animals may pose some risk to myself, members of my family, my guests, or my pet(s) and I expressly assume the risk of any damage or injury caused to or by my pet as a result of following advice found from Dog Republic company. I recognize that advice given from Dog Republic Website, Ekaterina Chirkunova, other members on Facebook or Dog Republic is to be taken at my own risk.
Advice that is official or unofficial is still my responsibility to interpret and follow only advice that is safe. I understand that it is my responsibility to supervise my pet(s) for their safety and the safety of other animals and people.
I am responsible for damages caused by my dog(s) and/or my guests and family members.
In consideration of my participation in a dog training session or sessions conducted with information from Dog Republic company, I, on behalf of myself and any minors attending the dog training session(s) with me, waive, release, and agree to hold harmless Dog Republic company and any and all of its employees, volunteers, agents, insurers, and successors from any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, losses, injuries, and damages of any kind which may be sustained or caused by my pet(s) in connection with the training session.
I agree that I hold the copyright or have permission to post any pictures that I post on republic.dog, and that any violation is solely my responsibility.
7. Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Dog Republic Website that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the Dog Republic Website if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies about force-free training.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Dog Republic.
- You will not tag users without their consent.
We do our best to keep the Dog Republic community a safe space to share, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the Dog Republic Website safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Dog Republic Website.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Dog Republic Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Dog Republic Website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use the Dog Republic Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Dog Republic Website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other the Dog Republic Website functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
9. Using the Dog Republic Website
1. You must be at least at age sixteen (16) to use Dog Republic Website. By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Dog Republic Website, you represent that you are not younger than age sixteen (16).
If you are between age sixteen (16) and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Dog Republic Website only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
2. While using the Dog Republic Website, you will not:
- Create a false identity or impersonate any person, including falsely indicating that you are a Dog Republic official or representative, celebrity or public figure;
- Transmit to or though the Dog Republic Website any advertisement, solicitation, junk mail or other unsolicited or unauthorized commercial or promotional content (unless expressly permitted in writing by Dog Republic);
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper working of the Dog Republic Website (e.g., by hacking into Dog Republic Website’ servers or Dog Republic Website’ social media accounts);
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using and enjoying the Dog Republic Website;
- Use any spambot, bot net or other bot, scraper or other automated means to access the Dog Republic Website or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan or other malware to or though the Dog Republic Website;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Dog Republic Website;
- «Frame» or «mirror» any part of the Dog Republic Website unless you have Dog Republic’s prior written authorization;
- Post or transmit any material or engage in any other behavior or activity that is false, misleading, unlawful, offensive, disruptive, harmful or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Dog Republic); or
- Assist any person in engaging in any of the activities described above.
4. The Dog Republic service, and any content viewed through our other fixed price and rental service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Dog Republic subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Dog Republic content library and view resources for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use any Dog Republic service for public performances.
5. We continually update the Dog Republic service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of resources, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
7. The availability of resources to watch will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the video resources may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Dog Republic makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a resource will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time and the resource you have selected.
10. Full account deletion
If you want us to fully delete your account, please request deletion via e-mail at email@example.com. Please note that this means you will also lose access to any items purchased in the Dog Republic Website store.
Your comments or questions in our social media site, videos, courses, webinars, etc. will not be deleted.
11. Registration and Account Security
Dog Republic Website users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Dog Republic, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a the Dog Republic Website for such purposes.
- You will not use the Dog Republic Website if you are under 16.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
12. Third-party websites
The Dog Republic Website may contain links to third-party websites and services, including social media (collectively, “Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not under the control of Dog Republic and Dog Republic is not responsible for Linked Sites or for any information or materials on, or any form of transmission received from, any Linked Site. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by Dog Republic of the Linked Site or any association with the operators of the Linked Site. Dog Republic does not investigate, verify or monitor the Linked Sites. Dog Republic provides links to Linked Sites for your convenience only. You access Linked Sites at your own risk.
You have access to your digital store purchases indefinitely. You can log in to access them at any time with a computer or mobile device. Videos are available via online streaming. EBooks can be downloaded for offline reading.
Digital purchases and seminar registrations in the Dog Republic Website store are non-returnable.
No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods, courses or other products in the Dog Republic Website. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers («credits»). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the «Your Account» link, available at the top of the pages of the Dog Republic Website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, «Cancellation» below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You may cancel your Dog Republic account at any time. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or other purchases. To cancel, go to the «Your Account» page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close and you will lose access to the full Dog Republic catalog.
14. Passwords & Account Access
- The person who created the Dog Republic account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Dog Republic account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Dog Republic service, Dog Republic implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Dog Republic service.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Dog Republic website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Dog Republic reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the Account Owner in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Dog Republic is not obligated to credit or discount a subscription for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Dog Republic or by the automated processes of Dog Republic services.
15. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
The Dog Republic Service and all content and software associateв therewith, or any other features or functionalities associated with the Dog Republic, are provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. Dog Republic does not warrant that (a) the Dog Republic Website content and the Dog Republic Service will meet your requirements, (b) operation of the Dog Republic Website will be uninterrupted or virus- or error-free or (c) errors will be corrected. Any oral or written advice provided by Dog Republic does not and will not create any warranty.
Your use of the Dog Republic services is at your own risk.
16. Gifts & Promotions.
From time to time types of promotional codes may be available, including those provided as part of a third party promotion. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Gift cards and promotional codes cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by Dog Republic in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
17. Your Content and Information
- If you participate in a course, webinar or other recorded or live event, you grant us an exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license for use.
- For other content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Dog Republic (IP License).
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you ask questions in e-mails, participate in courses, seminars, or publish content or information on Dog Republic Website, it means that you are allowing everyone within our community to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the Dog Republic, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
18. Intellectual Property
Copyright. The Dog Republic service, including all content provided on the Dog Republic website, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Unless Dog Republic provides you with written authorization to do so, you may not:
- Incorporate any Dog Republic content into any other work (such as your own website) or use Dog Republic content in any public or commercial manner;
- Copy, modify, reproduce, adapt, reverse engineer, distribute, frame, republish, upload, display, post, transmit, transfer, license or sell Dog Republic content in any form or by any means;
- Change any of the notices about copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights that may be part of the Dog Republic content.
Claims of copyright infringement.
If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights otherwise have been violated on or through the Dog Republic, please send your claim or notice of infringement to Dog Republic at both: a) firstname.lastname@example.org and b) Türkiye, Muğla, 48990, Bodrum, Yalıkavak Merkez Mah., Zeybek Sokak, No:3A
- You and Dog Republic further agree that each бфн bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action of proceeding. Other rights that you would have if you went to court, such as access to discovery, also may be unavailable or limited in arbitration.
20. Use of Information Submitted
Dog Republic is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us («Feedback»), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Dog Republic service and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Dog Republic service.
21. Customer Support.
By “Dog Republic”, «the Dog Republic”, or ”the Dog Republic Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at republic.dog and any other Dog Republic company or Dog Republic branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins if any such are created; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- These Terms (i) inure to the benefit of and will be binding upon Dog Republic’s and you and your successors and assigns, respectively, and (ii) may be assigned by Dog Republic but you may not assign them without the prior express written consent of Dog Republic.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Dog Republic.
- If any provision of these Terms is or becomes unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions will continue with the same effect as if such unenforceable or invalid provision had not been inserted herein.
- Nothing contained in these Terms will be deemed to constitute Dog Republic or you as the agent or representative of the other or as joint venturers or partners.
- If Dog Republic is or you are prevented from performing or unable to perform any obligation under these Terms due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this provision, the affected party’s performance will be extended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
- The headings and captions contained herein are for convenience only.
- These Terms and all related documentation will be drafted in English. While certain text in these Terms may be made available in languages other than English (whether translated by a person or solely by computer software), the English language version controls